3,2,1… & 2017 is here within a blink of an eye.
I hope you all enjoyed your New Year’s day with your friends, family, and loved ones. With a new year, resolutions are made to become a goal that encourages you throughout the new year.
I normally do not do new year resolutions, but this year, I decided to be bold and have three:
- Take time to blog
- After finishing my first quarter in uni, it’s hard taking time to blog, since it’s something that didn’t come as a priority compared to other things. Because of this, I want to make sure I have some time to myself and just write. Blogging was intended to spread my love and interest towards beauty products, but I also want to use this space as my outlet. This year, I want to continue my focus on beauty products, but along with that, I want to write about anything, whether it be fashion, food, kdramas, etc.
- Be a better version of myself
- Whether it be changing my habits to become a healthier person or having a more positive outlook on life, I want to become a better person. I know this should be something that I strive to be everyday, but I just wanted to add this onto my resolutions list.
- Get out of my comfort zone
- This year, I want to try different things. I want to meet new people, go on different adventures, try new foods, and just do things that I normally wouldn’t do. I want to be spontaneous and adventurous. I want to be fearless and courageous, and I know that it’s a stretch, but I hope I can do this. But at the same time, I also want to spend more time with people I truly care about such as my family.
I know changes happen overtime, but I really hope that I actually work my way this year and accomplish my resolutions. Do you guys have any resolutions this year? What are they? I hope we can cheer each other on and make this a great year. 🙂